Affordable peace of mind....
You need the best coverage available for your family's home, but at a
reasonable price with the flexibility to choose what's right for you.
Ross Insurance offers you the best of all possible worlds.
Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand.
Typically, a basic California homeowner’s insurance policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can also add supplemental policies such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Earthquake policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
The needs of every home owner are different and your home insurance policy should reflect that. The agents at Ross Insurance will create a homeowner’s insurance policy that will best suit you and your family.
What if you own a one, two, three, or four-family dwelling
that you rent to others?
Ross Insurance has a coverage package tailored to fit your needs.
Wall-to-wall coverage you select!
- Landlord policies cover houses and structures that are NOT occupied by the owner.
- A homeowners insurance policy will NOT cover damages to a home that the policy holder is not living in.
- Landlord insurance covers all fixed structures such as the home itself, the foundation, cabinets, walls, countertops, etc.
- Most landlord policies DO NOT cover personal property because the policy holder is not an occupant of the home.
- Landlord policies can be written for other structures on the property such as sheds, unattached garages, barns, pagodas, greenhouses.
Reading this and wondering what happens if you’re a tenant?
Renters Insurance is affordable and worth it!
What is Renters Insurance?
Renters insurance acts as a homeowner’s insurance policy for those who rent their place of residence. Whether you live in a condo, apartment, house, duplex, etc., renters insurance can protect you and your assets.
Doesn’t My Landlord’s Insurance Cover Me?
NO! Do not make the mistake of assuming your landlord’s insurance will cover you and your assets. A landlord’s policy covers only the physical structure of the rental property, not your belongings.
Get your FREE quote today!